Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Not So Boring Day

Well, today I'm quite boring coz I have to learn PHP on my own, because my next project will required me to edit some of the coding based on ICT Survey at Petronas..So my my friends, which are from UTP who are responsible to finish the survey, gave me coding and all the stuff that I need to elarn before the left eLearning, and all the burden is up to me now..wow...for 8 month, they developt the online survey, both of them, but now I have to do it on my own??!! How will I manage to do that task alone? Haiyaa....that's the problem rite now..I need back up! Besides, I have another project to be done before 25th January..and it is about PGB courseware..something related to gas and pump..argh..

The good news is, I feel better now with my boyfriend..I know he's really love me though..It's just that I kept thinking whether I am the one for him or not..He is too good looking for me...It's hard you know not to be "cair" with your own boyfriend everytime you look at him...I hope someday I will be able to control myself...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails