Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Celebration

Yeehaaa!! Me and my friends celebrated New Year's festival at The Curve, Damansara..Where all the people were nuts, full of bubbles (yeah because they have this bubble spray to make it like snow kot??) and of course, full of joy and luaghter..Nurul, Diha, Intan, Mondea and I went to The Curve to see the fireworks, and it was soooo beautiful! and long....and our head were like soo sakit, sakit tengkuk!


At the same time, my boyfriend was working at Baskin Robbins, he was in night shift, so he finished his work at 12 am..hehe..that is also the reason why I came to the Curve lor..to see my boyfriend...and I have a very good reason, because my friends were also wanted to meet him before he fly to Singapore for his 2nd interview with SIA...that was a good reason kan?? huhu!


Me and Intan


Me and not so half of Diha..haha!


Me and Nurul


from left: Nurul, Diha, me and Intan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails