Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello bloggerzzz all around da world….Salamzz…

Today is my fisrt day using this blogger thingy, and I still don’t know how to use this blog. My friend Amin, who is an intern at Petronas eLearning recommend blogger to me, so I think why not I give it a try kan? Huhu..Malas sebenarnye nak tulis2 blog ni, but then this is my new resolution for 2008 bebeh! Rajin rajin la buat blog yer Diana sayang..hehe…

So, by the way, yesterday I went to KLIA to send my boyfriend to Singapore…I was so sad and happy and bercampur aduk la feelings ni, because I want him to success doing whatever he dreams of, Oh! Lupa nak bitau…dia nak jadi pilot..and he received an invitation to join Singapore Airlines..hehe..best kan? Tapi tu la…sedey sebab xnak berjauhan ngan dia sebenarnyer..so I kinda moody and blurry yesterday, instead of being happy for him..teruk kan? I know he was mad at me yesterday, because he wanted me to give him full support and strength to prepare for his second interview with Singapore Airlines tuh...haih~~ Sambung lagi la pasni, Amin ni sibuk curi tengok blog I time nih…I’ll continue later ok?
p/s : My boyfriend's name is Saifuddin..lupe nak introduce kat you all.. ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails