Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Love You!

  1. I love the way you touch my nose just to make me look at you..
  2. I love the way you would go to the passenger seat just to kiss me..
  3. I love the you hold my hand and then put it to your chest..
  4. I love the way you look at me when I'm fallen asleep at your leg..
  5. I love the way you tickle me even when I told you to stop..
  6. I love the way you teasing me when i make fool of myself..
  7. I love the way you told me that you want me to be there for you..
  8. I love the way you look at me when I'm eating..
  9. I love the way you hug me when I was busy shopping...
  10. I love the way you hold my hand when your friends are with you..
  11. I love the way feed me popcorn on when we watching movie together..
  12. I love the way you stare at me when I walk to your car...
  13. I love the way you always write me such a romantic message...
  14. I love the way you play pool!! You look soooo...hot! ;p
  15. I love the way you sing me a romantic songs..
  16. I love the way you defend me when my friends make fun of me..
  17. I love the way you wink at me while you're talking to your friends..
  18. I love the way caress me while I'm sleeping..
  19. I love the way you started to make funny faces when you ate something sour..
  20. I love the way you smile when I look at you while you're driving...
  21. I love the way you surrender when we're playing pool, just for me...
  22. I love the fact that you want to be with me, and only me..
  23. I love how I am, and feel when I am with you..
  24. I love you for you!

why 24?? because this year my boyfriend is 24 years old!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails