Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's Raining..It's Pouring...and I still working.... T.T

Today is my second day writing this blog...Yesterday I was worried sick about my boyfriend. He wasn't called, message me or something...I didn't know what the hell was wrong with him, because I wanted to wish him good luck for his interview, but the until 5 pm, he still doesn't call me..So I waited for his call until 8.30 pm, then my phone rang, I was soooooooo freakin' happy like nuts! jumpin' on my bed! The moment I heard his voice, I was sooo happy...and he told me that his sim card was missing when he wanted to switch to another sim card given by his father. He thought that the sim card has the functionality roaming from Singapore to Malaysia. After he realized that it the sim card couldn't roam through network, he wanted to change to his old sim card. Then he forgot where he put it...He went all over the place..and at that time, it was a lunch time, his interview is 15 minutes after lunch time..so he got really nervous, and his head blank..I know he missed me..and he wanted to call me to give him support...Cian dia...

So the interview went quite wrong..he said that the interviewer asked him GEOGRAPHY questions! For example, who is the prime minister of Pakistan? What are some of the cities in Sumatera and so on..That's ridiculous rite!! His friend had studied really hard on technical stuff the night before the interview, but poor he, none of them was questioned by the interviewer...haha! He was asked about some LAW questions....huhu! Eh! Back to my boyfriend's interview...One of the guy who interviewed him said that his English was poor..and he said that "We at Singapore Airlines are really concern about English proficiency..." yeah rite..like they have perfect English lah kan???

So after the interview, they have Tea Party. Where the pilots have some chit chattin' with the candidates...haaa...time tu la diorang nak tengok, whether the candidates are frindly or not ke, sombong ker ape ker...But I know my boyfriend..he is really friendly, and funny guy..haha! ;p

After all things finished, he tried to search for a shop that sold sim card..so that he can called his family, his aunty and his wife..who?? His wife??!!!

To be continued.........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails