Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Interview...Interview...







Yesterday (15th january 2008) My boyfriend had an interview with TNB near Bangsar..I wanna follow him, to give him full support..I Dont wanna the same thing happen to him just like the one with the SIA in Singapore..where he started to panic because he cannot called or message me..So this time I wanna be by his side..for better or worst..hehe..I wasnt feel well, but I had enough sleep and already took my medication, So by 2.30 pm, I was able to meet him and give him encourage and support him. The interview went well..he said, he didnt look nervous, and his eyes didnt melilau( what is melilau in English eh?) So after the interview, I met him at TNB, and we went to Kajang to pay his unfinish fees for Mandarin course he took last year. About RM 350 I guess...After that we went to Uniten, to meet angah, his sister and Boy and Alista, his friend..I was so boring, so I started wandering around..play with cats..and just walked to take some fresh air la..Then it started to rain, After that we went home where during that time was raining cats and dogs..I was so cold, and sneezed, after that he also started to sneeze..OMG..the virus has started to spread! because of me..Haih~ at home, he called me, he said that he also has started to cough painfully..erk..because of me kah??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails